Wednesday 7 June 2017

Pretty French Bedside Table


Inglenook was one of the first colours I tried in the Fusion Mineral Paint range (Coal Black being the first - you can see my first Fusion Project here.) Every time I have used Inglenook since,  each piece has sold very quickly and this pretty little bedside was no exception.
On our last trip to France I had a Bedside Table frenzy! and ended up with 7! so you may see a few more over the coming weeks!  I think this one was my favourite of the 7 as it was so dainty - in perfect condition and a perfect size for someone with a small space to fill.
I wiped her down with sugar soap to remove any grease and dust, very lightly rubbed over with medium grit sandpaper, and after 2 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint Inglenook she was transformed.


And...yes you guessed, she sold within a couple of days. 
CJ
https://www.bloglovin.com/@olivemaud

1 comment: