Thursday 16 March 2017

Juniper & Roses Re-Brands to Olive & Maud

Olive & Maud, Vintage Painted Furniture, West Sussex

For some time now I have been working on my "Re-Brand" -There are a few personal reasons for the change, but I mainly wanted to have a name which had a personal connection and meaning and at the same time be relevant to what I do - so Juniper & Roses has evolved into OLIVE & MAUD!

Olive was my Nan and Maud was her best friend and my God-Mother. Maud lived with my Grandparents when I was a little girl and together Olive & Maud were a very happy and funny pair of friends, I have very fond memories of them both.
I hope you will wish me well as I build my brand as OLIVE & MAUD and continue with my furniture painting and love of vintage home styling.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is an exciting venture for you Carol and we wish you the greatest of luck and good fortune with Olive & Maud!
    Can't wait to see what your furniture painting and vintage home styling will be bringing this Season.
    All our love,
    John & Trixie
    Lovingly Made
    garden & home vintage furniture boutique
    xxx

    ReplyDelete